donderdag 12 november 2009

Bye bye house

Sooooo busy busy busy!!!! On November 26th we're moving!
We are going to a temporary place to live, because we sold our house and on the first of December the new owners are moving in. And since we haven’t found our dreamhouse yet we are going to live in a chalet at a recreationpark for at least 6 months.

We started packing at the attic. It was a lot of work but also a lot of fun going through old stuff like toys, rapport cards, drawings and little books I used to make. It got me thinking about who I was back then and where I’m at right now. I guess some things never change; I’m still not very good in maths, still like to draw and I’m still the kid in the class who loves to make people laugh. I also found a lot of handwritten letters. Nowadays we write emails, but I remembered how exciting it was to find a fresh unread letter, JUST FOR YOU, on the doormat. I really enjoyed reading those letters again and while packaging made a little new-year resolution top-5 list in my head, guess what’s on it…:

• Write handwritten letters again on nice paper!
• Give myself more time to finish my homedecorating-corse.
• Find a dreamhouse and then find a nice job nearby for three days so I can pick up writing stuff and drawing again.
• Be really happy with my love in our new home and make more lovely plans for our future together.
• Spend more time with my friends and do nice thing together, like visiting fairs and Loods 5 (great place to find very nice thing for your home) and enjoy nice meals at home and outdoors.

So as you can see, even the not so great chores, like packing up all your belongings, can give one some great inspiration!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten