donderdag 1 oktober 2009

Nice to meet you

Hai all bloggers out there! My name is Lucy, I'm (almost) 32 years old, and I live nearby Utrecht in Holland. I'm crazy about many things, such as:

Such as:
• Watching movies with my love (Niek) on a rainy day on the couch wit lots of cushions and a blanket.
• Drinking tea with my best friends (in the summer the tea is probably rosé or prosecco ;-))
• Looking at my bunny while he hops around the garden.
• Shopping, shopping & more shopping!
• Searching on the internet for great new ideas and inspirational thing people come up with.
• And the list goes on and on…

but I especially love homedecorating and everything that comes with it!

What got me blogging was a trip to the 'Woonbeurs' (housing fare) in Amsterdam. I took so many lovely pictures and I just felt a great need to share them with you all!
My best friend Vera is also an active blogger (seniwithlove.blogspot.com) and see told me many times to start a blog because it was great fun! I always waived it away saying 'no time, no time!' but today I desided to make time!

I hope you'll enjoy it.

With love,

Lucy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten