zondag 3 januari 2010

Great website: Car möbile

While doing my homework for my interior design corse I found this German website which sells all kinds of furniture and accessoires from my favorite labels such as Rice, Pip studio and House Doctor. Check it out on:
www.car-moebel.de.

The foundation of this livingroom is white but because of
the added coloured assesoires and furniture it became
an interesting and personal room.

Such a beautiful cupboard to display your crockery set!

This bathroom looks so pure and natural
by using whitewashed teak wood and nice assecoires to
look at like the lamp, favorite parfum bottles and the white bag for all the little beautyproducts women have.

In my new house I would love to have a room for myself where I can work on my more creative side. Don't think I'll be doing any sewing though, but do love this room.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten