dinsdag 5 januari 2010

Just a little peek at spring 2010

Looking outside and it's snowing AGAIN! Though I think the white snowflakes are pretty I'm a 'Summer & Spring-person' because it gives me lots more energy to start new things & get up early in the morning and go outside. Here are some pictures I found to hold on to when it's dark and grey outside!

Love pastel shades in spring and
the smell of hyacinths.

Write invitations to friends
and family for a summer BBQ party.

Getting your colourful summerclothes from
the attic and wear your light summer dresses again.

Flowers give such a free summer feeling
and can bright up your house...and mood!


My ultimate summerdream; have a garden
with a little summerhouse in it!

Pictures found at:
www.debitreloar.com
www.coxandcox.co.uk
www.car-moebel.de

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten