zaterdag 9 januari 2010

Wedding inspiration

One day I would love to have an outdoor wedding with all my friends and family. The first big step my love and I are going to make is buy a place of our own. Still hunting for that one special house but I got a feeling we'll find it pretty soon! In the mean while I sometimes dream away by looking at pretty wedding websites. :)

Though I don't think these dresses are the right color for me I do love them, they are sooooo romantic!

A sign like this one would be
great to show your guests the right way!
These organza favour bags with beaded drawstring and printed with a white paisley motif with some sweet in it
would make a memorable great gift for all your guests.


Pictures found on:
www.oncewed.com
100layercake.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten