woensdag 6 januari 2010

Collecting coasy bedroom pictures

Since I've started looking for inspiring homedecorating pictures on the internet and in magazines I learned about what the ideal bedroom is to me. It's funny because in the beginning I didn't have a clue but by collecting pictures I started to see a pattern in the pictures that appealed to me most:

- White wooden floors with a rug on it to add colour to the room (and also excellent for kids to play on)
- Lots and lots of pillows!!!
- Beautiful fabrics for your bedding and pillows
- A little oriental touch here and there (peacock chair which I would love to own one day :), laterns, oriental patterns)
- A colour pallet of white, pink, mauve or blue


Here are some of my favorites!


Pictures found on: www.car-moebel.de

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten