dinsdag 23 maart 2010

Yay !!!! finally finished my moodboard!


I'm pretty happy with the result. Last time (3 posts ago) I told you I was struggling with which words to put on it and HOW. I decided to write the words on adhesive tape and I think it worked out pretty well! Of course there are always things I would do different next time, but I think I did pretty ok for the first time and I'm still learning of course. I only have to finish my motivation and then I can send in the assignment to my tutor. Always feels great doing that, and it's exciting wondering what she thinks about it and which grade I'll get!



My last finishing project for my interior design course will be making a full styling plan from lightning to colours to furniture etc etc. This is a huge task but I'm using my new home to make the plan for so it's going to be double fun!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten