donderdag 22 april 2010

A little peek of what will become...

Yessss! I found a rug for the living room! I wasn't suppose to buy it yet to be honest, since our furniture doesn't arrive until next Thursday, but we got a 60% discount on this one and we both loved it. I found it at 'Trendhopper' where they sell lots of rugs.


Yesterday they painted my working space. It was a bit nervous to open the door after it was finished but....I love the colors allot! Today I'll receive a sticker with butterflies and flowers which I will ad to the white wall in the right corner.

On this side of the room we're going to make white shelves for my books and other nice stuff I like to look at.


On this side is going to be a white desk and also the sticker with butterflies and flowers.



The plywood floor on the first and second floor.


Hopefully I can show you the end result in a couple of weeks!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi, wat ontzettend mooi zeg, die vlinderdecoratie! Je brengt me op een idee.
    Leuk dat je me volgt! Jouw blog ziet er ook mooi en inspirerend uit, dus jij hebt er ook een volger bij ;)
    Groetjes Soraya

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dankjewel voor je leuke berichtje! :) En superleuk dat je me gaat volgen!
    Momenteel zit ik in een nieuw huis propvol met dozen die uitgepakt moeten worden dus bloggen staat even op een laag pitje. Maar daarna hoop ik heel veel mooie foto's te maken van hoe ik stap voor stap m'n huis gezellig maak met veel personal zelfgemaakte touches!
    Groetjes,
    Lucy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen