maandag 24 mei 2010

Fireplaces & mantelshelves


I know, it's not the right kind of weather to talk about fireplaces and mantelshelves while the sun is finally shining brightly outside. It's just that I wanted to show you these beautiful vases I found in the gardencenter. Although it doesn't seem that way they are made of hard plastic. I immediately loved the pastel colors and there beautiful shine and pictured them on my mantelshelf. They are by 'Livestyle', if you are into romantic things you should check out there website.

Also check out the adorable photo of my boyfriend Niek in his younger years. Isn't he the cutest?! We recently found this picture at his parents place cleaning up the addic. I'm planning on enlarging a photo of a 'younger me' as well and put them both in new nice frames and give them a place in the livingroom. Not above the fireplace though, because we already bought a driftwood mirror but it's pretty heavy and we still have to get some advice on how to put it up so it doesn't come down. Ofcourse I'll show you the result when that job is done!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten