donderdag 15 april 2010

Home is where the heart is


Today my love and I got the key to our new house so now it's really officially ours!!! It's a great but also very surreal feeling.

Tomorrow they're going to start with placing our new wooden floor on the first floor and repairing all the holes in the walls so the wall's will be ready for painting. I really LOVE before and after photoshoots so I'll be sure to make tons myself and share them with you.

*Sigh* so happy that I have my very own private garden now where I can drink lot's of cups of tea in the sun :)


Photo's found on: www.weheartit.com

1 opmerking:

  1. YAY YAY.... gefeliciteerd!! Ik wilde je al een smsje gaan sturen, maar dit is net zo leuk toch :D Ik kan niet wachten tot ik gezellig bij je in de tuin een theetje kan doen! Suc6 met alles :) Dikke kus!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen