zondag 11 april 2010

Shopping-time @ Loods5

Aaaaah sooooo excited!!! After searching half a year and waiting half a year next week we can finally open the door to our new house. I say: time for some serious shopping!

Yesterday we went to 'Loods 5' to check out some furniture and especially a round dining table. Unfortunately we couldn't find a white one. It seems like that's going to be a difficult search but we've only just begun so I'm not in despair yet ;) What we did find was a nice carpet to keep in mind. It's comes in different sizes and colours and I love the handmade feel it of it!



Last friday I did buy a lovely fair-trade handmade poof at HEMA. I'm really happy with it and it's also nice to know that a part of the money goes to charity.


Do love the way my window-Feng-Shui-crystal creates little rainbowstripes. I got that one a while ago at the fairtradeshop. It was on my wish list for a while and when I could buy it with a 25% discount I was really happy! Not only does it look great on sunny days it's also good for the atmospfere in your house (yes yes..they don't call it Feng Shui chrystal for nothing) :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten